Thursday 28 January 2016

My top 5 worst sequels

Here, I'll be talking about the sequels that were absolutely terrible. And no, no prequels aren't on this. Just sequels that a lot of people say are horrible.
5. X-Men 3: The Last Stand: With this being the first of the X-Men movies to be considered bad and switching the director from Bryan Singer to Brett Rattner, we get a boring movie that doesn't feel fresh, has a ton of things that don't add up and kills off great characters like Cyclops, Professor X and Jean. There are some good things about it but there's too much bad stuff to acknowledge that. But hey, it could be worse. It could of been this.

4. Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End: Being the most complicated and most boring out of all the pirates movies, this is the one that had people the most angry because they couldn't follow a single thing  that was happening because it wasn't explained very good and they don't even try to make it easy to understand. It has barley any action, slow pace and too many sub-plots building up to a climax that is a lot of fun but its just not that satisfying.
3. Spider-Man 3: Yeah, when I did my top 10 films that I like but everyone else hates list, I should of put the Amazing Spider-Man 2 because I like that movie a lot, lot more than this but everyone else hates. But yeah, I say I like this movie. While I despise Emo Peter like everyone else, my main problem is that this movie is boring. Absolutely boring. With wasted potential by having Venom be in this, we get a film that has him in it for 10 minutes and then he dies. That is a is an absolute rip off, Venom is the only reason people wanted to see that movie. But no we just see boring scenes and Emo Peter.
2. Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones: While I say I kinda like Phantom Menace, I cannot defend Attack of the Clones. it is the worst out of all the Star Wars movies. It beyond forgettable, it's beyond boring and I don't even think it's that creative. The acting isn't very good. Some do fine but it's mostly just bland. And the chorography of the lightsaber fights is horrible. It doesn't look like their even hitting their lightsabers. So yeah, I don't mind the first one, the second one is inexcusable.
And the number 1 worst sequel is... Batman & Robin: Yeah, the movie that made everyone say that Joel Schumacher is the murderer of Batman. With some of the worst action you'll ever see, puns that will make your ears bleed and neon lights and props that will make your eyes bleed too. With billions of negative reviews with everyone saying that it's some of the worst pieces of garbage ever to be called movie, they decided to reboot the series 8 years later to a talented director and cast. And that's why Batman and Robin is the worst sequel ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment