Sunday 31 January 2016

Top 5 things I'm hoping to see in Deadpool

With Deadpool coming out in less than 2 weeks, it's time to talk about the things I'm looking the most forward to seeing in the movie. Deadpool is also the 2nd most anticipated comic book movie I'm looking forward to this year. My most anticipated being Captain America: Civil War. And with the Merc with a Mouth's movie being the most marketed comic book movie I've ever seen. What I mean  by that is that I've seen countless adds for this on YouTube. So let's go over the 5 things I can't wait to see in Deadpool.
5. The over the top action: As we've been seeing in the trailer, we see that the action is beyond crazy. And by that I mean the characters are doing strange fighting moves and there's lot of gory and bloody fight scenes and not something that young people would want to watch. I think a lot of this action is going to be awesome.
4. The funny side-characters: As we've also seen in the trailers we've seen the side-characters be funny too like T.J Miller as Weasel and a couple others. Just the few seconds with him were great. Just imagine the funny moments we'll see of him in the whole movie.
3. The final fight between Deadpool and Ajax: We've only seen a second or 2 of this fight in the trailer and so when the movie comes out and we get the full fight between these 2 at the end, I'm sure it'll be awesome. For those don't know, Ajax was the guy who almost kill Deadpool was having that operation thing. And so now Deadpool is trying to find and kill him. And, like I just said, I'm sure the fight will be really cool.
2. The 4th wall breaking: The main thing that Deadpool is most notable for is his constant 4th wall breaking. And for you who don't know, that means always talking to the audience and knowing they're in a movie or book or comic. And Deadpool is one of the main characters that does that. I especially find funny is the way he does it and what he says when he does do it.
And the number 1 thing I'm hoping to see in Deadpool is... Deadpool: Now, when I say Deadpool, I mean just seeing him. Not just because his suit looks awesome, but also because of all the funny scenes with him, his timing, his delivery, his one liners, his wise-cracking attitude and because I think Ryan Reynolds will make an amazing Deadpool especially given what we've seen him do in the trailers and the hilarious things we've heard him say. And that's what I'm looking forward to see in Deadpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment