Monday 1 February 2016

My top 10 Kingdom Hearts 3 worlds

These are the worlds that I wish will be in Kingdom Hearts 3 and I would be very excited to see. If a world I haven't talked about before, I'll give a quick thought on what I think on the world. And also, Tangled and Big Hero 6 aren't on this because they've already been confirmed to be in Kingdom Hearts 3. And 1 last thought, I also think it would be a good idea if there were 3 stories. One with Sora, Donald and Goofy, another with Riku and King Mickey and another with Kairi and Lea learning how to use their Keyblades and at the end, they all come together to fight Master Xehanort. So let's get to it.
10. Star Wars: Now that Disney owns Star Wars, it not impossible that we'd be seeing it in Kingdom Hearts 3. It could be set like this. In Kingdom Hearts 2, you had to go to the worlds twice because there were 2 stories with every Disney world. So in Kingdom Hearts 3, you might have to got there 3 times to do different stories. So in a Star Wars world, it could be set in between the original trilogy. The first with a New Hope. The second with the Empire Strikes Back and the third with Return of the Jedi. It would also be cool if you could be Sora, Donald and Goofy with Luke, Kairi and Lea with Leia and Riku and King Mickey with Han and Chewie. And with Sora, Donald and Goofy. You could get Luke as you partner and fight Darth Vader and Darth Sidious. And at the end you could get a Lightsaber Keyblade.
9. The Emperor's New Groove: With this one, it could be like you could help Kuzco and Pacha get back to the kingdom and at the end you could fight Yzma and maybe during the fight could take place in her lab and every so often she'd take a potion to transform into monsters. And at the end you could get a Keyblade called the Lama Run.
8. Treasure Planet: Maybe if we go to this world it could be like we could use the Gummi Ship a lot while the other characters could be on the other ship. And maybe the final fight could be with that scorpion guy. I'm not sure if you'd really have a partner for this world. And the Keyblade you could get could be called the Treasure Within. I think that sounds awesome.
7. The Jungle Book: I read somewhere online that this might be in the game but it's probably false. Anyway, if the Jungle Book is in Kingdom Hearts 3 it could be like if maybe your trying to help Bagheera get Mowgli back to the man-village and while your going and on the way you could try to find him and fight Heartless on the way. And the final fight could be against Shere Khan and you can fight him the same way a Scar in Kingdom Hearts 2. And the Keyblade could be called the Bare Necessities.
6. Marvel: The same as Star Wars, now that Disney has the rights to Marvel, you could go to a Marvel based world. Maybe it could take place during the Avengers and Sora, Donald and Goofy could be welcomed onto the Helicarrier after Nick sees them fight Heartless. And he explains everything about what's been happening in the other movies and what's happening now with Loki and the Tesseract and the final fight could be in New York and fighting the Chitauri and then you could fight Loki. And maybe if we go again, you could fight all the Ultron copies and then fight Ultron himself.
5. Atlantis: The Lost Empire: This one isn't very hard to get in there. It could take place after they discover Atlantis and when they get there they could fight off some Heartless and after they find out about Rourke they get left behind and the end fight could be against Rourke and it could be on a clock because you don't want them to reach the top. And the fact that Leonard Nimoy played the emperor in that movie and he also played Master Xehanort so it's a possibility.
4. Wreck-It Ralph: Having this be one of my favourite Disney Classics and the fact it was a hit when it came out must mean there's somewhat a possibility and also the fact that a lot of people, especially Skyward Wing and me, really want to see in it. There's not much to say other than I really hope it'll be in Kingdom Hearts 3.
3. Frozen: Like I said before, this one is obviously going to be in Kingdom Hearts. Not just because it's the highest grossing animated film of all time, but also because it's beyond popular and it's everywhere if you know what I mean and everyone, including me, have all written plans for what we think will happen in this world if it's in the game. Plus, we'll be able to see Sora, Donald and Goofy interact with Olaf. What more could you ask for? But also, maybe Kairi can be in this world and interact with Anna and Elsa.
2. The Princess and the Frog: This is the Disney Classic I want to see the most in the whole game. I'd say what I would really be excited to see if we go there is Sora, Donald and Goofy interacting with the others like Tiana, Naveen, Louis, Ray and Mama Odie. I think it'll be really cool and the whole adventure would be cool to go on. I also think it'd be cool if, in the background, they played a Princess and the Frog song theme like they did in always do especially in Kingdom Hearts 2. I think what I said before about the final fight being with the Shadow-Man and him calling the Heartless and having his own shadow be like a Heartless I think is a really cool idea.
And the number 1 world I want to see in Kingdom Hearts 3 is... Toy Story: Of course my favourite movie of all time is on this. I would really like if they make a lot of Pixar based worlds like the Incredibles, UP, Wall.E, Inside Out and Monsters Inc. Toy Story is the one I want to see the most. Many others like Watchmojo and Skyward Wing say they want to see it in Kingdom Hearts 3 as well. I would like it if, again, they do that visit the world 3 times thing I said and have first part be like the first movie, the second be like the 2nd and the third being like the 3rd movie. I think if they do that, it'd be really cool. And those are the worlds I'd like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3. And 1 last thing. I'd really appreciate it if you sent me comments and if you like Kingdom Hearts, you can tell me what worlds you like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3. And I'd appreciate it if you sent me comments in general. Thanks for reading and my next entry will be a review of The Good Dinosaur and then a ranking of all 16 current Pixar movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment