Wednesday 17 February 2016

Up and down

This is another Daniel Danger story I came up with. This is a story I wrote in one of the books. This is part of a book I'm writing of me as Daniel Danger called "Daniel Danger's Driforia Adventures." Driforia is a planet I made up with other Dangers with the same powers as me. The group's members are "Dr. Buckley, Jason, Zane, Harold, Chloe, Bella, Stephanie, Owen, Luke and Patrick." I even wrote it that Stephanie has a crush on me but I don't want to be her boyfriend. It's like Sonic and Amy or Chowder and Panini. Anyway, this is a story I wrote and I should warn you, some of this is a little scary and dark, so if you don't want to know what happens, I wouldn't read this. So let's get started.
About a week later after the Danger Games happened, there was a creature in Iceland killing people He had the ability to turn the area upside down. When he would do that, he turned the area normal again and have people fall and have them die from a high height or kill them himself. After he killed the last of the people there, he began thinking about where to go next. He decided to go to Ireland and start by killing everyone in Youghal. He flew off to Youghal. As he was coming, Daniel was playing his game.
Daniel: "O.K. I'm getting a little bored. When am I gonna get some action around here?"
Just then, he saw something on the news which he unmuted.
News reporter on TV: "We've been getting reports about a strange creature terrorising the streets of Youghal. Police are saying to the people to stay indoors and avoids this thing at all costs."
Daniel: "Huh, how convenient."
He got into his Danger suit and flew off. As he was flying, he the creature at the docks. He descended and both of them looked at each other.
???: "Who are you?"
Daniel: "I could ask you the same thing."
???: "I am "Upside." After Chernagan freed me from Driforia prison, he wanted me to join him but I wouldn't join that fool. So I've been going around the universes trying to kill anyone I can. And thankfully this planet has tons of people to kill."
Daniel: "You were in Driforia prison?"
Upside: "Yes. And now that I've escaped, I will destroy this planet like I did with the others."
Daniel: "Ha-ha. You make it sound like I'm just gonna stand by and let you do that willingly."
Upside: "Actually, it would be an honour to kill you. The Dangers have always been my enemies."
He turned the area upside down and Daniel began to fall to the sky. Upside turned the area back to normal and Daniel fell the other way to the ground Upside was ready on the ground to kill him. Daniel began to fly and charged towards him. Upside did it again and Daniel went backwards to hit him. He grabbed Upside and threw him towards some cranes with chains on them. However, Upside turned the area around and grabbed some chains and jumped to the ground.
Daniel: "That ability of his won't be easy to stop. But how's he doing that?"
He flew to him and as Upside turned the area around again, Daniel spun around and grabbed him. He looked as Upside touched something on his arm. It was a controller with two arrows on it going up and down. He pressed the down one and the area returned to normal again. Daniel grabbed the controller. He crushed it.
Upside: "NNNOOO."
He kicked Daniel off and flew to the chains. Daniel followed him. He grabbed a chain and whacked Daniel with it. What he didn't realise however is that the chain then wrapped around his neck. And that the chain was connected to another chain that was dangling next to him. As Daniel got up and charged at him again, Upside kicked him in the chest and Daniel was knocked into the other chains and they were pulled when Daniel was knocked into them. When he did, the chain around Upside's neck was pulled up. He screamed. The chain had a hook on it and it attached to a crane. The part of the chain above Upside straightened. There was a cracking noise. Daniel looked up and saw Upside's body dangling. His head slipped out and he landed on the ground. Daniel went over to him. He looked at him. He picked Upside up and his head was wobbling around. Daniel looked at the chain and realised what happened. He raised his eyebrows in shock. He began to tremble.
Daniel: "Whoa. Oh my..."
He teleported to Driforia with upside's body. He saw everyone and they all looked at Upside's lifeless body.
Dr. Buckley: "Hey Daniel. Is that Upside? He escaped when Chernagan set him free. Did you kill him?"
Daniel: "No. I think we both might of accidently killed him."
All: "(Gasp.)"
Daniel left the body and everyone buried him. Daniel went back to Youghal. However, far away on another planet, there was a creature in the dark looking at something that looked like a table and he was watching everything that was happening with Daniel and what just happened.
???: "That boy. He managed to beat Upside. But soon, he will die. Then nothing will stand in my way."

No comments:

Post a Comment