Thursday 26 March 2020

My paintings of Ed, Edd N Eddy characters

So, continuing with my paintings of characters from different shows I liked as a kid, I have painting of characters from Ed, Edd N Eddy. I will admit, some of the quality of the show has died down a little bit for me. I've recently been watching some of the episodes online and it's not exactly as good as I remember it being from years ago. But I still find it really enjoyable and I'm really glad that it still holds up mostly. And I'm glad I got to watch a lot of great shows when I was younger as well and so it's nice to have that nostalgia feeling nowadays. And so, yeah, this show, while far from perfect, is still really good and I'm glad to know a lot of people out there like it too. And so, here they are and I hope you all like these.
Ed:

Double D:

Eddy:

Kevin:

Nazz:

Sarah:

Jimmy:

Johnny and Plank:

Rolf:

No comments:

Post a Comment