Thursday 12 March 2020

Soul trailer

So, everyone, we got the second trailer for the next Pixar movie that'll be coming out later this year, Soul. And, while I don't think the first teaser impressed me all that much, this one did. I'm still not the biggest fan because there's some things that I'm wondering about, but this film does really look nice. I'm hoping it's an improvement over Onward, which was good, but not anything very special. And it looks like that's what this is. We're getting a better idea about the story and there's some really creative looking animation here. The one thing I want to point out though is that this is kinda reminding me a tiny bit of Coco. Just by watching this, I got the idea of Coco and some things are reminding me of it, but I still have faith in the film and I'm still looking forward to it like I always am for these Pixar movies. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment