Saturday 9 January 2021

My Kingdom Hearts 3 Roxas Bring Arts figure (Review)

So, I recently was able to get the Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts figure of Roxas. It's sorta been a while since I last got a Bring Arts figure of a Kingdom Hearts character, but thankfully I was able to get another recently and it turned out to be one of the best ones ever in my opinion. Given how given has both the Oblivion Key and Oathkeeper Key, it makes it really awesome when he's holding both. But, regardless, this is my review of it that I did a few days ago. I also recently got a Xion Bring Arts figure which in London at the moment with my dad, so I'm hoping he'll send it over to me soon. I couldn't get it sent here for some reason. That happens a few times with my deliveries. Sometimes I'm not able to get them delivered here, I can only have them sent sent to London. But, hopefully I'll get it soon and I'll do a review of that too when I do. Plus, now that I have Roxas, this means I have the entire Sea Salt Ice Cream trio and I'm hoping to get the Wayfinder trio as well really soon. I explain everything like that in my video. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment