Thursday 28 January 2021

Raya And The Last Dragon Trailer

And so, everyone, the other day, we got the trailer for the newest Disney Classic that'll be coming out in March, Raya And The Last Dragon. There was actually another trailer for it a while back but I guess I forgot to show that one, but this one does look really cool. The concept is pretty cool, the C.G.I is obviously looking gorgeous, the cast is seeming pretty good and it's just another Disney film that I'm insanely excited for. It's mainly gonna revolve around a girl named Raya who's looking for some dragon to help stop a war between her tribes. That seems like a cool idea and based on this trailer and the last one, it's looking like the execution is pretty good too. I will admit, the one, not negative I have, but something I'm not exactly a fan of, is how many jokes are in the beginning of the trailer. They're not bad but I don't want this to be a movie with too many jokes that it forgets to tell its story. And, like a lot of Disney movies, I really want the tone of this to be serious enough that we care for the characters and story. But, overall, yeah, I'm still really excited for this and the fact that it's gonna be on Disney+ makes it more exciting which means I'll be able to just put it on when it drops. And so, here's the trailer and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment