Tuesday 2 February 2021

My Kingdom Hearts 2 Donald SH Figure (Review)

And so, everyone, I got a new Kingdom Hearts figure yesterday, the SH figure of Donald. It's in the same set as the SH figure of Sora and Goofy that I already have and did reviews for as well. I'm really glad to have the entire Classic trio together like this and really just glad I have both Donald and Goofy in their regular looks as figures. I already have ones for Sora from Kingdom Hearts 1, 2 and 3, so it's cool to have the two of them to go along with the three versions of him. And, really, it's just cool to be getting more of these figures. I actually have the Bring Arts figure for Aqua coming which means I'll be beginning the Bring Arts line-up for the Wayfinder Trio. So, that's really cool. As for this for now, I was even able to get a lot of really cool photos with this one along with a lot of the other ones I have and I including them in this video. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment