Thursday 11 February 2021

My Kingdom Hearts 3 Aqua Bring Arts figure (Review)

So, the other day, my Bring Arts figure for Aqua arrived which means I've officially started collecting the Bring Arts figures for the Wayfinder Trio. It's really cool to be getting more of these and just cool to be getting more of the figures from Kingdom Hearts 3. Now that I have her, all I need left are Ven and Terra and I'm excited to get them soon at some point. But, yeah, I was really glad to get her and be adding her to my collection of other Bring Arts. There was a it of her, mainly her hands, that may have had a bit of a default, but thankfully I was able to get her to hold her Keyblade. I'm always worried about that whenever I get a new figure that they won't be able to hold their weapons. But this one did thankfully. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment