Monday 15 February 2021

Justice League Snyder Cut trailer

So, yesterday, we were shown the new trailer for the Snyder Cut of Justice League. A couple of months ago, we were shown a bit of teaser for it, but this a real trailer and, yeah, it does look pretty cool. The main thing I like about this is that we get to see Darkseid in it properly and he does look pretty cool, although a little weird. Like, some of the C.G.I on him does look odd. But I'm still hoping to see a good bit of him. Whether or not I'm actually able to watch this is tough because I don't have HBO Max, and I don't exactly want to get it for something like this, but I might see it in some way at some point. Anyway, some other cool looking things in this, we get to see Superman in the black costume, which is pretty cool, and at the end, we se Joker with Batman. That actually is pretty cool because we've never seen this version of Batman and Joker together, so I'm hoping we'll see a little bit of that dynamic. Though, I will admit, another worry I have about this movie is the fact that, recently, Wonder Woman 1984 was really bad, plus there's also the fact that the original version of this movie wasn't good either. So, I guess I'm cautiously optimistic, if I haven't said that already at some point. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment