Tuesday 9 February 2021

The Falcon And The Winter Soldier: Season 1 trailer

So, yesterday, we got the first proper trailer for The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Disney+ show. It's honestly really exciting to see this because the WandaVision show has already started and I'm watching it at the moment and this is a show I'm looking forward to a lot more. The show is looking like it's taking a lot of inspiration from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. And given how that's my favourite Captain America movie and one of my favourites in the MCU, that's really exciting to me. Anthony Mackey and Sebastian Stan both still look perfect in these role as they always have and we even get to see Zemo again. We also see him with his mask on, so that's pretty cool. Overall, this trailer just left me even more excited and I'm really looking forward to it dropping when it does. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment