Thursday 14 January 2021

My top 10 Pixar movies

So, this has been a long time to wait. I think it's really about time I did a proper and updated list on my top 10 Pixar movies of all time. I did a list about this on my YouTube channel about three months ago and I'm surprised I haven't put it on here until now. It's kinda the same as when I did my top 20 Disney movies four years ago where it was kind of a long time coming for me to do that, and it's the same here where it's about time I finally decided what my top 10 all time favourite Pixar movies are. I didn't put Soul on here because it was obviously wasn't out then, but, honestly, even if it was, I'm not 100% sure I would have put it on here. It's a great movie and I loved it, but I don't think I'd put it in my top 10 of all time. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment