Wednesday 7 July 2021

My Killua Zoldyck collectible (Review)

So, about two or three weeks ago, I finally got my collectible for Killua. I was especially super excited to be getting this one, mainly because Killua is still my absolute favourite character in all of Hunter x Hunter, and I wanted to hold off until now to post it on here because, for one, I kinda forgot, but when I remembered, I wanted to wait until now because today is actually Killua's birthday, so it seemed like a cool to wait until now. Also, this is in he same series as the Gon figure I got. I'm still waiting for some other collectibles to arrives, especially some I ordered recently. It's just really cool to have collectibles of both Gon and Killua seeing as they're my favourite pair of best friends in anime. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment