Thursday 18 August 2022

My Inuyasha collectible (Review)

So, this is a really late entry for me, but, last month for my birthday, I managed to get a collectible of Inuyasha himself to add to the collection of other Inuyasha characters I have. So it was cool to add him with Kagome and Moroha. Just having the three of them togther, along with the Towa and Setsuna ones I have just makes the lineup look even better, and this particular one I have is one I was trying to find for the longest time, but t was expensive wherever I looked, but I eventually got one that was for a good price and this means I've added another anime protagonist to the case. Also, speaking of Inuyasha, I recently managed to get the complete box set of Yashahime, so, once I'm finished, I'll definetely be making a review for it. And so, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment