Wednesday 31 August 2022

My Kingdom Hearts Kairi Formation Arts figure (Review)

So, yesterday, my newest Kingdom Hearts figure arrived. This one being my Formation Arts figure of Kingdom Hearts Kairi. And, the main reason I wanted to get this was the fact that it's a figure of Kairi from the first Kingdom Hearts game which means I now have figures of Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 1, 2 and 3. Not to mention, I also now have figures of Sora, Riku and Kairi from those games as well. Also, this figure is from a set that has a whole bunch of different kinds in it. I explain more in this video, so I'll just get right to it, but, here, I'll just say that I'm so happy and excited to have it as well as having all these figures together. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment