Friday 5 August 2022

My paintings of Inuyasha characters

So, this is a paintings entry I've been thinking of doing for a while and that's making one for Inuyasha characters. Like I said before, I finished the show a while back and did a review of it and I'm now in the middle of watching Yashahime and I'm really enjoying that. I'm definitely gonna do a review of it when I'm done and I might do a paintings entry for that too. But, for now, I wanted to do one for the main characters of Inuyasha and I'm pretty pleased with the way these turned out. As I said before, I really, really enjoyed Inuyasha so it was really fun to try to do these characters. And so, here they are and I hope you all like these.

Inuyasha:











Kagome:











Miroku:











Sango:











Shippo:











No comments:

Post a Comment