Wednesday 27 July 2022

Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 5 & 6 announcements

So guys, we were recently shown the projects for Phase 5 and 6 of the M.C.U. That's actually really surprising to me since we only just got started with Phase 4 last year and we're finishing it off now with Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. So, I wanted to go over everything that was shown and give my thoughts on each one like I did when Phase 4 was shown three years ago. So, first off we finally got a trailer for Wakanda Forever and it honestly looks gorgeous. I'm not a huge fan of the editing done here, but the actual look to the film is incredible. We get to see T'Challa's mother narrating and we even see Shuri and Okoye again and we even get to see Namor. I heard him showing up was on people's minds and we finally get to see him, which is cool. Some people think we might see Doctor Doom here too, which would be even better to see since it would be amazing to finally see an M.C.U Doctor Doom. And, apprently T'Challa himself has been killed. This clearly to honour Chadwick Boseman, and it's tragic to see it. Anyway, here it is.

So, that looks incredible and I'm super hyped for it. And so, that's gonna be the end of Phase 4. Then, next year, Phase 5 is starting with Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania. I guess I'm decently excited for this, just not super hyped since I haven't been the biggest fan of the previous Ant-Man movies, but, the big thing about this is that we'll be seeing Kang in it again, even though I wasn't mad about him at the end of Loki, I am still excited to see more of him and seeing him in the movies is cool to think about, and I'm sure Paul Rudd will still be fantastic as Scott. Speaking of, the film with also centre around Scott having an ego after helping to save the world in Endgame an he's drifted away from everyone he knows because of it. That's a weird one since his story in the first two movies was all around seeing Casey, so having that not be a focus anymore is odd, but it's interesting. I feel like it might be like Tony where he has to learn about humility and letting go of his ego, which is odd to think about. Anyway, that'll be released February 17th next year, so I'm curious to see it. Next is Secret Invasion, which will be a Disney+ show around Spring next year. In the comics that was a fight between the Avengers and the Skrulls, but, seeing as the Skrulls are good in the M.C.U, so I'm wondering how that's gonna work here. Still, I'm excited to see Talos again and I'm sure Nick Fury will be back so I can't wait to see more of them and more of them together. Afterwards, we have Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3 on the 5th of May next year. I'm very, very excited for this. I love the Guardians movies and having everyone come back for them is great to see. There was a teaser at the Con that showed the Guardians together except Rocket. I sorta interpreted this as Rocket is gonna die, which is what I've thought about for the longest time. I sorta felt that if any of these characters were gonna die in the third movie then it was probably gonna be Rocket. Plus, we'll be seeing Adam Warlock in this since he was teased at the end of the last film. So, definitely excited for this, one of my most anticipated projects announced. The next thing coming next year is the Disney+ show for Echo. Echo was a character in the Hawkeye show last year. Still hoping to do a review for that, but, I liked Echo in the show, but I do think her having her own show is weird. I don't think it's really necessary to give her a show. I think she worked fine as she did in the Hawkeye show and I don't think she really needs an entire series dedicated to her. So, this'll be out around Summer next year. Around the same time, we're also getting Loki: Season 2. I've seen some set photos for this and given how I really enjoyed Season 1, I'm excited for this. I'm kinda curious to know how this is gonna work since we saw what happened at the end of the last season so I'm curious to know where they're gonna go from there. But, I'm excited for more Tom Hiddleston and Owen Wilson back as Loki and Mobius, so I can't wait for more. Then, the next movie next year will be The Marvels. I thought Captin Marvel was just an okay movie and the Ms. Marvel show finished recently and I enjoyed it, again, I'll try to get these Disney+ shows reviews out soon, but I enoyed Ms. Marvel for what it was and so seeing more sounds like fun. And the last movie of next year will be Blade. I'm super hyped for this. It'll be exciting to see Blade in the M.C.U and I'm curious to know how they'll do this character in the M.C.U. The next two shows of 2023 will be Ironheart and Agatha: Coven Of Chaos. I don know anything about Ironheart from the comics, but I know about her being a hero like Tony with her own Iron Man suit, but not anything else, so it'll be interesting to her in live action, especially since she's a character that was created six year ago, so, it'll be cool. As for Agatha: Coven Of Chaos, this is like Echo for me in the sense that I don't think this is show I don't think needs to be made because Agatha was just a teeny tiny for the WandaVision as the main villain, but having a show centred on her really doesn't seem necessary. Still, having a villain at the centre makes me curious. Then, for 2024, the first thing is my most anticipated thing, Daredevil: Born Again. I am so, so, so excited for this. Having Charlie Cox and Vincent D'Nofrio back as Matt and Fisk is so beyond exciting and they'll be interacting with the larger M.C.U. It was awesome seeing them in No Way Home and Hawkeye, so having them back for a Disney+ show is so exciting. I am a little worried this won't be like the Netflix shows so that does make me a little cautious, but it's still so exciting to have them back and it's cool that it's called Born Again. It's obviously refering to the fact that he's back in the M.C.U, but it's also the title for the best Daredevil comic ever, so, I'm curious to know what they're gonna do. And it's cool that it's 18 episodes long. So, overall, very, very excited for this. Then, on the 3rd of May will be Captain America: New World Order. This will clearly be Sam's movie and so this'll be interesting since this'll be the fourth Captain America movie and not have Steve in it. I have a feeling this'll be very similar to The Falcon And The Winter Soldier in terms of style and all that. So, if it's like that, I'm excited for it. I'd mostly be excited to see more of Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan As Sam and Bucky and more of their banter. So, yeah, can't wait. Afterwards, on July 25th 2024, we're getting the Thunderbolts movie. This'll definitely be centred around villains given the name and also from what we've seen in the movies and shows. I assume we'll be seeing John Walker, Yelena and Aomination in it or something like that anyway. I doubt Yelena will be in it as an actual villain, but she might be in it. Then, on November 8th, we'll be getting the Fantastic Four movie, I'm incredibly excited for this. I love that we're finally gonna be getting the Fantastic Four in the M.C.U and I can't wait to see it. We'll probably see John Krasinski return as Mr. Fantastic and I can't wait to see him again. It was awesome to see him in Multiverse Of Madness so I can't wait to see him again. I'm curious to know who's gonna direct this because Jon Watts was originally gonna do it but now he's not anymore, so, I'm curious to know what they're gonna do. And so, yeah, super pumped fo this. Then, the big one, we'll be getting two Avengers movies the same year, Avengers: The Kang Dynasty and Avengers: Secret Wars. That's really exciting. It's kinda weird that they're both out the same year, but that's also interesting. And I'm curious to know what the team will be like at that time since the X-Men will probably be introduced around that time too along with everyone else. Not only that, but it was also announced that Destin Daniel Cretton will be directing this, as in the director of Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings. So, that's really exciting. I thought he did a fantastic job with Shang-Chi, so I can't wait to see what he does here. And, we'll be focusing more on Kang, which is awesome, so, I'm really excited for this. And so, yeah, that's all the news we got about Phases 5 and 6 of the M.C.U and I'm really excited for a lot of these. In terms of my most anticipated, like I said, probably Daredevil: Born Again, but both Avengers movies are super exciting too. It'll be exciting to see Charlie Cox again, especially since he's gonna be in She-Hulk, and we got a trailer for that too.

So, yeah, those are my thoughts on the new announcements of the M.C.U Phases 5 and 6. So, yeah, guys, thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment