Friday 22 July 2022

Sora's visit to Disneyland 2022

So, recently, for my birthday, my Mam took me to Disneyland and, just like in 2017, I took my Sora costume and wanted to get photos with characters there as him, and I think it was a great success. I had a great time and I did get a whole bunch of great photos along the way. I also managaed to do rides with it on too that're like the attractions from Kingdom Hearts 3 and I liked being able to do that too. So, I made this tiny slideshow video on my YouTube channel showing all the pictures I got as well as showing the references next to them whenever I did reference something. I just thought it would be fun to do and I really liked this so much that I wanted to share these with everyone. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

1 comment: