Tuesday 8 July 2014

My top 5 Frozen moments.

I know this is coming out of nowhere but I watched this movie again a lot recently I thought I would make this list to clear some things up I may of said in my review but don't think now.
5. The adventure: The adventure that Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven go on is very unique. I don't really think I've ever seen any movie with this kind of adventure in it and I really do think it's probably the most well written I've seen since Toy Story but probably not as good as that though. But even still the adventure is fun and memorable.
4. Seeing that Hans is the villain: Having Hans be the villain of this movie was pretty good. Through out the whole movie before we find out, we really, really begin to like Hans he seemed like a nice, trustworthy character. When I saw this in cinemas my jaw dropped. I really didn't see it coming. Through out the movie and anytime I saw Hans on the screen, I really liked him because he was nice and likable.
3. The songs: While I've said before I thought the song were annoying in this movie I take it back 100000%. I love these songs. In Summer, the song that Olaf sings is still my favourite but I absolutely think these songs are one of the best Disney Songs ever. I'd say two of my other favourites would be "Let it go" and "For the first time in forever." I've actually downloaded all the songs onto my iPod.
2. The characters: In my opinion these are probably the best Disney characters since Toy Story, sure again, not better than Toy Story but actually I think the characters to both these films are tied if you get what I mean. Yeah Olaf is still my favourite character and he always will be. With the other characters like Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven and Hans, they're very, very, very well written too.
And my number 1 favourite Frozen moment is... the Olaf moments: Yeah you all knew something like this had to be on this list somewhere. With Olaf being the best character in this movie, in my opinion, he just steals the show absolutely every single time he's on the screen. With every line he says, it is just hysterical. I also found him to pretty naïve. He actually reminds me of Winnie the Pooh, they're both very naïve but they are very pleasant, they are very optimistic and they do get into trouble but they're both really fun you can't help but love them. But anyway, Olaf is just a great character you just have to love his scenes and that why it's my favourite Frozen moment.

1 comment: