Saturday 28 June 2014

My top 3 DreamWorks villains

3. Tai-Lung (Kung-Fu Panda): While I've said before that I thought this guy wasn't all that impressive I don't think that way anymore after watching it again recently. A few of the advantages of him is the design and the voice actor they got to play him. He actually does do a very good job though maybe I would of liked a bit more comedy from him. But for what we got from him, Tai-Lung is a cool, good fighter warrior and makes a pretty good villain.
2. Chantel DuBois (Madagascar 3): You've heard me say before that the best and funniest Madagascar villain is this one and man does she still make me laugh hard. The voce actress Frances McDormand does such an unbelievably fantastic performance. The action scenes with her are just great with the pacing, the timing, how fast it is and the animation. The best action scene with her was defiantly where Alex, Marty, Gloria, Melman, Julian, Maurice, Mort, the Chimps and the Penguins are in the car trying to get away from her. The design on her is pretty good too. With good comedy, good threats and fun moments, that's a pretty good villain to me.
And my number 1 favourite DreamWorks villain is... Lord Shen (Kung-Fu Panda 2): Yeah I've said this 1000 times before and I'm saying it again. This guy is just a fantastic villain. He's funny, has a cool design and he does seem to be a better Kung-Fu fighter than Tai-Lung. I don't know what else to say about him. The voice actor Gary Oldman does an absolute perfect performance to make this guy a threatening, funny and surprisingly weird villain witch I love to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment