Friday 13 June 2014

My top 3 Simpsons characters

3. Moe: You can't deny Moe has a lot of really funny moments. He's a lonely, pathetic, stupid, funny and weird person. He just runs a beat up old bar. In the Homer's Enemy he actually does have a very funny scene where it looks like he's nice and helpful to Homer until he says something stupid and unhelpful to destroy it. I'd say another thing that makes him so enjoyable is the voice actor who gives him a really big likability and unlikability which is weird for me to say, but either way he's just funny.
2. Homer Simpson: What can I say about this guy that you don't know already? He's fat, he's lazy, he's greedy, he vulgar, he's funny, he's entertaining, he's shot-tempered. He's everything that makes a great character but never to the point to where he's unlikable. Every single one of his entertaining scenes are 100% entertaining. Having funny scenes and lines in every episode makes everyone love this character.
And my number 1 favourite Simpson character is... Bart Simpson: Yeah I've said this before and I'm saying it again. Bart is my favourite character because he reminds me a lot of me. He like being a messer like me, he doesn't do very well in school like me, we like riding skateboards, we both have slingshots, we both like video games and we both like having fun and laughing. Another reason I like him is that he likes acting cool which is really funny a lot. He's also really funny, entertaining and fun-loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment