Thursday 5 June 2014

My top 10 best heroes of all time

10. Harry Potter (Harry Potter): Harry Potter is one of favourite heroes of all time for a lot of reasons. One is the fact that he surprisingly reminds me a lot about me. Even the actor who plays him in the movies "Daniel Radcliffe" is one of my favourite actors ever. A lot of my friends tells me I look a bit like him. I sometimes wear glasses, I have a scar on my forehead and something about out facial detail is a bit similar especially given the fact that we both have the same name "Daniel." Anyway the reason he's one of my favourites is because he's cool, he uses magic witch is fun to watch and he does have a sympathetic backstory.
9. Ratchet (Ratchet & Clank): Ratchet is from a race of creatures called "Lombaxes." He and his robot friend "Clank" travel the galaxy looking for adventure. Ratchet is an impulsive, odd but still friendly mechanic and Clank is a qwerty, smart and kind scientist robot. But anyway we're talking about Ratchet. Ratchet has a really cool design though I will admit it make him look like a cat. Though I think I'll be the first to admit using a wrench as a sword is a little... well, silly. I mean it does come in handy every once and a while but it does get a tad bit weird in some cases. Though I do like him because he's funny, clever, friendly and cool.
8. Cloud (Final fantasy 7): This guy is just awesome. He has a gigantic sword called the buster sword. His design is cool. Cloud is one of the people who has so much in him that he leaves an impression on you that you just have to like him. His enemy "Sephiroth" is also a big awesome great villain. Especially given the fact that Sephiroth's  sword is really, really long. But anyway we're talking about Cloud now. What else can I say about him other than I think he's just really cool.
7. Naruto (Naruto): I'm just gonna say this right away, this guy is nothing but sympathetic. Naruto is Japanese T-V show that I've loved for a good few years. This T-V show is probably the most dramatic show I've ever seen. It's based off a manga series on it. Just so you know, Manga's are Japanese equivalent to books. Anyway, Naruto himself is a ninja kid who has a beast inside him called the 9-tailed fox. Though because of this he's hated by everyone in his village growing up. It's too long to explain but just take my word for it. Anyway why I like Naruto himself so much is because he's really, really friendly and he's funny.
6. Po (Kung-Fu Panda): As most of you know the Kung-Fu Panda series is my favourite DreamWorks movie, and most of that come from the main character and the hero Po. He's funny, nice, friendly, innocent, lovable and energetic. When he's in a fighting scene he's funny and his Kung-Fu is cool to watch. It's hard to explain why he on this list I just feel like he does.
5. The Power Rangers: (Power Rangers): I've loved the Power Rangers ever since I was a small kid and I sill do. My favourite series is Power Rangers Dino Thunder. They're all awesome, the costumes are awesome and the rangers themselves are all fun, funny and cool. And there I'm talking about every ranger. Every episode of every series are cool and unique. Not to mention the main villains of the series. They're all designed coolly and they're awesome. Well most of them are anyway. Bit anyway the Rangers themselves are a wide range of good people, good personalities and good roles to play.
4. Batman (Batman/The Dark knight): This guy is awesome. He's mysterious, quiet, fascinating and awesome. I just mean the live action movies though. Batman that was made in 1989 starring Michael Keaton and the Dark knight which was made in 2008 starring Christian Bale. If I was to pick witch is better I would say Keaton is better as Bruce Wayne but Bale is better as Batman, which I have to say goes so far because of that infamous voice that Bale keeps doing when he's Batman. I mean it's so infamous that everyone has made fun of it and I mean everyone. But still I love Batman so much is because he's so cool and awesome and mysterious. His costume is a big help with that. It looks brilliant. I'd say Bale's costume is better because it looks new, unique, clean, dynamic, classy and threatening. Don't get me wrong I love Keaton's costume and it looks very cool but it looks a bit dirty and there are some bits on it I think were a bit wrong. So I think the Dark knight's Batman is better and cooler. Anyway, the big reason I love Batman so much is just because I think he's interesting, cool, dark, quiet and just down right cool looking. 
3. Spider-man (Spider-man/The Amazing Spider-man): I had a hard time deciding who I liked better, Batman or Spider-man. I decided to go with Spider-man for a few reasons. Spider-man is a part of Marvel and Batman is DC and I prefer Marvel to DC. Also I've loved Spider-man for a long time. There's the normal Spider-Man trilogy which started in 2002 starring Tobey Maguire and there's the amazing Spider-man trilogy which started in 2012 starring Andrew Garfield. With starring Peter Parker I'd say Garfield wins but with playing Spider-man I'd say Maguire wins. With the drama in the amazing Spider-man you really do get wrapped up in it really fast. It's just tearful. However with the action scenes I say the Amazing Spider-man's was better. It looked more real, fast and cool. And I have to admit Maguire's costume was better because it looked the closest to the comics and it looked awesome. Garfield's one looked a little weird to me. In the Amazing Spider-Man 2 it looks completely different to the one in the first one. So, which do I prefer? Well as much as I love the normal Spider-man trilogy I'd have to say the Amazing Spider-man is better for a few reasons. It's funny, dramatic, tearful, relatable and the characters were better even though the villains were better and memorable in the normal trilogy. The villains in the Amazing Spider-man were good too but not as good as the original.
2. Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog): Sonic has been one of my icons for a long time. I mean he is just awesome. The design on him is cool, his personality is funny, friendly and cool and I have to say all his game are cool. My personal favourite is Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. All the characters around him are also great characters too... well say for just 1 character but I don't want to say who. What makes Sonic so good is his abilities, design and his awesomeness.
And my number 1 favourite hero of all time is... Sora (Kingdom Hearts): Not only is this guy so cool with what he does but also his design is cool as well as the Keyblade, his weapon. As I've said before Kingdom Hearts is my favourite video game series ever and 50% of that comes from the main character Sora. He's kind, friendly, funny, nice, lovable and always has a smile on his face. All the friends around him are all great characters too. The fact that he's just so kind and friendly makes him surprisingly very 3-dimensional.

No comments:

Post a Comment