Monday 2 June 2014

My top 5 Cars moments

5. The ending of cars 1: I might of mentioned this in my review of the first Cars movie but in case I didn't I'll tell you now. Near the end of the movie Lightning and 2 other cars named the "King" and "Chick Hick" were on the last lap and it looked like Lightning was going to win until Chick bumped the King and he crashed, so Lightning stops just as he's about to cross the finish line allowing Chick to win and Lightning goes back to help the King and it's very nice and heart-warming.
4. The climax of Cars 2: As I've said before this climax is one of my favourites. It starts with Mater, Finn, Holley in London and Mater has a bomb attached to him by the bad guys. They're trying to use it to kill Lightning. Well it's too long to explain just watch it and you'll know what I'm talking about. I just think it's awesome and really great animation.
3. The comedy: There really isn't many jokes in these but the points where there is comedy is hilarious. For example, whenever Mater is on screen I always find him funny and it is. One of the examples of how he is funny is the scene where he's inside a bathroom in Japan and he doesn't know how to use it and... let's just say he got the soaking of his life. Hehehe.
2. The Animation in Cars 2: During the world grand prix that Lightning enters he, Mater, Guido, Luigi, Sarge and Fillmore go to different countries with the other competitors like an Italian racing car named "Francesco Bernoulli." What makes it so good is that the views and the shots and the look at all the countries are just beautiful to look at. I'd say the most beautiful site it probably Italy. It's just so pretty and so life-like.
And my number 1 best cars moment is... The racing scenes: All the racing scenes in both these movies are just great to look at. I mean really a lot of the time you feel like you're really with the cars and you're driving really fast. Also what make these scenes so good is that while the stories are supposed to be kid friendly it does feel a bit weird and the kids would feel a bit odd when it look like they're going to be hit by a car and the animation makes that possible and I think that that's really cool. So basically why I like these scenes so much is because there really cool to look at and the way the cars look when they're going fast is really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment