Saturday 20 September 2014

The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh

Who doesn't love Winnie The Pooh. Heck he's one of the best Disney characters ever simply with nice & innocent. Another few things that makes him so likable is that while he is very optimistic he does make mistakes and he does get in trouble. He's very, very naïve but he's also very pleasant. And it all started with this film, The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh. The other supporting characters are so famous I don't even have to named them. You all know them. "Kanga, Roo, Tigger, Eeyore, Rabbit, Piglet, Owl and Christopher Robin. The story is very loose and that there's not that much of a flowing narrative mainly because there's a bunch of stories. In my opinion this is the most slow paced Disney film. But that's O.K because all of these characters are so interesting and nice you really do enjoy spending time with them. I really like Disney movies like that. They just let you enjoy the characters you're with and you really do enjoy being with these guys. Pooh is my favourite character. I especially like the ending. There's no big climax or chase scene. It's just Pooh and Christopher Robin walking and talking about the inevitability of the future. It's a really strong ending especially with what they're talking about. It makes me feel like I'm in my imagination every time I watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment