Sunday 7 September 2014

The Aristo Cats

I can't give my review on this film unless I tell you a little backstory about myself and this movie. All my life my brother and sister, especially my sister have been asking me to watch this film because they said they absolutely loved it. And after a long time I finally sat down and watched it recently and I have to say... it wasn't bad. What's the story? In Paris a butler named "Edger" works for a old rich woman. One day he discovers that he's going to inherit a bunch of cats. And it turns out he hates cats. He's allergic to tem and can't stand them. So that night he tries to get rid of them so he can inherit the woman's money. There're actually these 2 funny dogs and there's actually a pretty entertaining chase scene with them and Edger. Edger loses the basket that the cats were in and the rest of the movie is the cats named "Duchess and her kitten children Toulouse, Marie and Berlioz" trying to get home with the help of another cat they meet named "Thomas O'Malley." So what exactly is it that I like about this movie? Well for one thing the main characters are likable. And also the animation isn't that bad. Actually another thing I thought was pretty good is the voice acting, especially with actors they got to play the five cats I've already mentioned. Edger, and I don't think I'm spoiling anything, is obiviously the villain and boy is he a really boring one. His motivation is just basic. It's just greed. However he does have his fun and funny moments too. Aside from that this movie isn't perfect because I do think there are some little weird and not that good moments. And nor is it one of my favourites nor is it even close, but it is pretty good. Watch it and you'll know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment