Tuesday 13 March 2018

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Teaser

So, sorta something I haven't spoken about at all that I'm really excited for this year is the sequel to 2016's Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, The Crimes Of Grindelwald. If you saw my original review of the first movie, you know I really enjoyed it, especially for someone who's a huge Harry Potter fan. And so, with this new trailer for the new spin-off series, I'm really excited. We get to see new amazing looking creatures, young Dumbledore and even the crew from the first movie is back together. Although, I'm curious to know how Kowalski is back since they erased his memory in the first movie. Still though, it looks cool and I can't wait. So, here it is and I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment