Saturday 10 March 2018

My top 5 things I want to see in Star Wars Episode IX

So now with Star Wars: The Last Jedi coming out a few months ago and it being a huge success with critics, audiences and the box office, I have a feeling episode IX is going to be the ending to all of Star Wars. It's very unlikely considering all the spin-offs and shows there are, but, personally, after all these years and decades, I think it would be really cool if Episode IX was the conclusion to everything Star Wars. Again, very unlikely, it's just something I would like to see happen. But, since I thought the Force Awakens and the Last Jedi were both fantastic and I loved both of them, I thought I'd look ahead to the, supposed, final episode in the main series coming out next year and talk about what I want to see happen. And so, let's begin.
5. The explanation of Snoke: Starting us off is me wanting to know the origins of Snoke. I think we can all agree that Snoke was sort of a weaker element to Episode VII with him not having much to him and, after people saw the movie, they had all these theories about him that were pretty much squandered in Episode VIII when Kylo Ren killed him. So, with that, I'm sorta hoping that Episode IX will sorta go into his origin and explain why he was what he was. Obviously, don't spend too much time on it, but just enough so we understand and it might make him more interesting.
4. More Force powers brought in: Something Episode VIII did was introduce new powers the Force can do like Rey and Kylo Ren's Force connection when they could be feel, see and talk to each other with Kylo also bein able to bring back some rain water where Rey was. And then, at the end, Luke was able to use the Force to project himself on the salt planet. And seeing all of that was cool and it was nice to know the Force can do more than we all thought it could do. So, with Episode IX, I think it would be cool to introduce more things it can do. I think it would make it much more interesting and I would love to it.
3. Rian Johnson directing: If you were to ask me who I think should direct the next movie, I think Rian Johnson should stay on for it because he did a fantastic job directing the Last Jedi. And I would love to see him back to see what new things he could bring to the table. He was able to introduce new things to the Star Wars lore and seeing him back doing what he did before and having the same creative ideas would be great.
2. The best Lightsaber fight ever: With Episode IX also maybe being the last of Star Wars, I want it to also have the greatest Lightsaber fight of all time. There have been some really great and terrible Lightsaber fights in the series' history, but I think if they wanted to end the series with a bang, they should have the greatest Lightsaber fight ever. I'm not sure who should fight who, but, I guess they could do Rey vs. Kylo Ren. I just think that would be really cool and doing that in some special Star Wars location would be so amazing to see.
And the number 1 thing I want to see in Star Wars Episode IX is... A happy ending: So sort of a obvious choice here, but with Episode IX, as I already said, I want it to be the ending for all of Star Wars. No more TV shows, spin-offs or more episodes after it. Obviously there's Solo: A Star Wars Movie coming out this year, but, personally, I would love if they ending everything with Episode IX. And with that, have a happy ending. Like what Return Of The Jedi did with having a happy ending. Sure, there was more to come, but, for that series, it ended on a happy note. So, for Episode IX, I just want everything to finish once and for all with a nice happy ending. Obviously, there's going to be some sad moments, but the actual ending should be a feel good ending with a great conclusion. And so, everyone, those are my picks for the things I want to see in Star Wars Episode IX. Thank you all for reading, please comment down below to tell me what you think and please tell me what you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment