Tuesday 3 December 2019

Black Widow teaser trailer

So, today, we were given the first teaser for the start of Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Black Widow. Like what I said before, Black Widow is a film that me and so many other people have wanted to see for a while. Considering what a great character Natasha has been in all the other M.C.U movies, me and a lot of others were interested in what she could do with a solo movie. And this teaser looks like it'll be delivering what we want to see. First off, it's nice to see her again after she died in Endgame, and it's nice that we're getting her backstory. She's always had a fascinating side to her before, but it looks like this could be using that to its full advantage with her being the main character. Scarlett Johansson also looks like she's still amazing as the character and I always love seeing her in these movies as Natasha.We also get to see a little bit of Taskmaster here. Not enough to give my thoughts on, but it's still cool we're getting this character in the M.C.U. And the whole rest of the cast looks interesting too. The only thing I can say I don't like that much is that some of the jokes here don't land in my opinion and there are a couple of weird moments, but I still have faith in them and I'm still excited for this. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment