Tuesday 17 December 2019

Second Onward trailer

So, today, we got the second trailer for the Onward movie coming out in just 3 months. Gotta be honest, this trailer has sorta made me a tiny bit worried about the movie itself. Like I may have said before, the other trailers for this film have made it look like a regular road trip movie that's been done a lot of other times before and this trailer is show the situation parts of this adventure. Which isn't bad, I'm sure it'll be better in the movie, but, there is still that little bit of worry that this will be movies from other studios that have tried and failed to do this type of story. But I am still excited and it sounds like Tom Holland and Chris Pratt are having a lot of fun in these roles. And so, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment