Monday 9 December 2019

Wonder Woman 1984 trailer

So, yesterday, we were given the first trailer for Wonder Woman 1984. I know I haven't done well with keeping up with DC entries lately, mainly like not doing a review of Joker or showing the Birds Of Prey trailer, but I wasn't really interested in seeing Joker and I just never thought to show the trailer. But this is the trailer for the next Wonder Woman 1984 film. I was a little concerned that the DC.E.U was kinda stopping. Mainly because there haven't been much news about their films and the movies we have gotten, like Joker for example, have been DC movies that weren't tied into the other DC.E.U movies. But, hopefully this films is able to help with that. The first Wonder Woman movie is still awesome and I'm glad that it was a good movie. And so, this could continue that. We get to see the return of Steve Trevor in this, which is cool, but also confusing. I'm wondering how exactly he survived the explosion at the end of the first movie, but I'm glad he's back. He was easily the best part of the first movie and Chris Pine himself is a big reason why. And the rest is looking cool too. Gal Gadot is still looking great in this and the costume she has is much brighter too. We even see her using her boomerang tiara, which is something we've never seen her do before, as well as so many other cool abilities. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment