Wednesday 29 April 2020

My top 5 anime to binge watch

Okay, so this is something I haven't mentioned yet although I probably should have, due to the Coronavirus around the world, so many people are having to be quarantined inside their houses, and this is quick note to everyone to stay safe and I hope you all are okay. But something that a lot of people are talking about are the different things people are saying is that they're binge watching a whole bunch of different shows. And so, with me doing the same, I thought I'd use this post to talk about the different anime I think everyone should watch if they're a fan of anime and wanna know which ones to watch at the moment, or even just people who want to watch anime and don't know where to start, this is probably the best time to get into them. And so, let's begin and I hope you all like this.
5. The Seven Deadly Sins:
See the source image
Starting us off is this Netflix exclusive anime and another anime that I started last year, The Seven Deadly Sins. Say what you will about the recent season and it's disappointment with its animation quality, the original couple of seasons were so good and so high in quality. For those two whole seasons, the story and animation were so on point and they were fun to binge watch for a long time. It sure was great to be able to go from episode to episode whenever I wanted and when the episodes would end it was great to experience the story of the show as well.
4. Hunter X Hunter:
See the source image
The first appearance from an anime from Yoshihiro Togashi's mangas is at number 4. I personally haven't finished this anime yet, but, with what I have watched, it's been a lot of fun to, not only watch it, but also binge watch it. And I've had a great time doing that. It's helped me enjoy this anime a lot more and it's made the experience that much better. And a lot of other people seem to agree with me about that too. Following Gon, Killua, Leorio and Kurapika is awesome and the different situations they encounter is great to watch.
3. Yu Yu Hakusho:
See the source image
Coming in at number 3 is the other Togashi anime and, maybe his best, Yu Yu Hakusho. Definitely an anime that's easy to binge watch due to being super investing as a story, having so many awesome and memorable characters, a great layout and being really well planned out. While it's ending may be slightly disappointing, the rest of the series is so good that that doesn't really matter.  Going into the different episodes with these characters is so much fun that it makes it that more fun to watch and experience.
2. My Hero Academia:
See the source image
Coming in close to number 1 is the more recently released anime on this list, My Hero Academia. Another anime series like Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter and The Seven Deadly Sins that I started last year, this series has been celebrated ever since it begun as something to look forward to every time a new season comes out. Given how quickly the manga comes out and the series gets made, it makes it all the more fun to watch and experience. Following this geniusly planned out story about heroes is already awesome to think about, but the characters are also so well written and likeable and memorable that it's almost impossible to not feel investment through the entirety of the runtime.
Honourable mentions:
Death Note:
See the source image
Dragon Ball Super:
See the source image
Sonic X:
See the source image
And the number 1 anime to binge watch is... Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood:
See the source image
And finally at number 1 is the greatest anime of all time, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I don't even know how many times I've talked about this anime on this blog so I don't know what more I can say, but the story and series as a whole is just so incredible that I can't help but put it at number 1. I recently rewatched the whole series again for, probably, the fifth or sixth time and it's still incredibly rewatchable. I even picked up on some new things this time and it's all still just as interesting to watch as I remember. The story of Ed and Al as they go through this plot is great to go along with and seeing them uncover different things is all too fascinating to explain. And the different plot lines, like the hunt for the Philosopher's Stone to the realisation of the Homunculi to the betrayal from Central to the journey to Briggs to the Promised Day are all so well planned out that it's hard to imagine any other anime story topping this. And it's amazing to binge watch from beginning to end. You just have to watch the series during this time of quarantine to really appreciate it. If you haven't, definitely do. The series is just that worth it. And so everyone, those are my picks for the top 5 anime to binge watch. Again, I hope everyone's doing okay with the virus being around and I hope everyone is safe. And so, yeah, thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment