Sunday 19 July 2020

My 10 favourite Kingdom Hearts experiences

So, I recently had an idea to talk about my favourite experiences dealing with anything Kingdom Hearts related. This could go to anything I've done before that has to do with Kingdom Hearts in any way at all. And so, I decided to make a video about it on my YouTube channel and I'm really glad with the way it came out. I was thinking of making a post about on this blog first, but then I decided I wanted to make it into a video as fast as possible so I made that first and now I'm gonna show it to all of you. It was a little hard choosing just 10 because, especially the last one, it was going from one thing to another and it was going back and forth. Also, I couldn't do an actual ranking of these so that's why it's not a top 10 list. But I eventually managed to do it and so, here it is and I hope you all like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment