Thursday 23 July 2020

My Kingdom Hearts 2 Goofy SH Figure (Review)

So, the next of my Kingdom Hearts figures that arrived today was my SH Goofy figure from Kingdom Hearts 2. I know Goofy and Donald look the same in every Kingdom Hearts game, but considering this one is in the same series as Sora in his Kingdom Hearts 2 outfit and King Mickey with his Organization XIII coat, it's pretty obvious that this one and the Donald one with it are both from Kingdom Hearts 2. And, yeah, like I've been saying with the last two entries, since it was my birthday last week, I've been ordering a lot more Kingdom Hearts figures, so expect more videos like this to be coming soon. And so, here's the one for the SH Goofy figure and I hope you all like it and please subscribe to my channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment