Saturday 4 July 2020

My Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts lineup and plans

So, I know this isn't the kinda entry I usually do, but it's definitely one I wanted to do and talk about. So, since last year, I've been collecting a lot of Kingdom Hearts Bring Arts figures. I also got a display case for my playroom for all of them. I even did some redecorating in my playroom so the majority of it, especially the back, would have almost all my Kingdom Hearts stuff in it. And so, something I thought of yesterday made me really excited and I honestly can't wait to do it. Basically, I'm gonna be getting more Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts soon. I already have Sora, Kairi, Riku and Lea.

I have a lot more like SH figures of Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora and Final Form Sora, a Static Arts Gallery figure of Kingdom Hearts 2 Riku and the Brings Arts of Kingdom Hearts 3 Pirate Sora and Kingdom Hearts 2 Halloween Town Sora. As well as a statue of Sora and King Mickey, but for now, I'm just focusing on the Kingdom Hearts 3 characters by themselves the way they are. Anyway, the idea I had is this. My birthday is coming up soon and my aunt and cousin are the ones who got me the Lea one recently and my dad is getting me King Mickey. I'm hoping to get Roxas, Xion, Ven and Aqua soon and then Terra will be out later so I'll be getting him too. And, my plan is to get King Mickey, Ven and Aqua next and put them in the display case with the ones I have already. That'll make up the Seven Guardians Of Light at the beginning of the Keyblade War in Kingdom Hearts 3. I'll then take a picture of it and put this picture with it.

Afterwards, I'll be getting Roxas and Xion and then Terra when he's released and then I'll have all ten of them together and then I'll take another photo with all of them in there all lined up like in this part in Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind.

And given how I'll hopefully be getting even more on my birthday soon, I can't wait. I've already posted this idea on my Twitter profile and a lot of people really like the idea. So, I'm really excited for it to happen. Also, I do reviews for my Bring Arts figures whenever I get them on my YouTube page, so please check those out too. Anyway, yeah, I just really wanted to tell you all that and I'm definitely gonna post pictures about both of them when I do it. Expect the first one with the first Seven Guardians Of Light to come first at some point. And so, yeah, those are my thoughts on that. And so, everyone, thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tel me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment