Thursday 31 December 2020

2020 recap and 2021 look ahead

So, we're about to come the end of 2020 and... wow... what a year it's been, huh? I doubt I need to go into any detail, but, yeah, this has definitely been an insane year, to say the least. And, like everyone, I hope things go back to normal in 2021 and hopefully this whole pandemic will be behind us. And that's not even mention the many unfortunate losses we that happened this year in things like the celebrities like Chadwick Boseman, Kobe Bryant and so on. I myself wasn't up to much myself this year, and I don't mean in the same way as everyone else because everyone else would have at least had something to do like school or college, but I didn't because I was supposed to have my operation this year, but then the virus happened and then it got cancelled and pushed back, so I don't know when it'll be happening honestly. Hopefully soon though. I also hope that just everyone's okay after what's been happening and hopefully we can all get through this whole thing peacefully from this point onward. But, looking back on this year, a lot has happened to me this year too. I turned 21, I got into a lot of new anime and I was able to binge a lot of new shows and I even reviewed a lot of them like The Legend Of Korra, the animated Star Wars shows and even some of those new animes I discovered. I also feel like I did a lot of good work with my YouTube channel as well as with this blog. I was also glad we got a whole bunch of new Kingdom Hearts stuff this year like Re:Mind and Melody Of Memory and I can't wait for whatever the next game is. And, not only more games, but I also tried to get a lot of the Bring Arts figures and I was able to get a lot. I reviewed all the ones I got and put them all on this. I'm hoping to get the rest from Kingdom Hearts 3 and hopefully I'll have gotten them all in a few months. But the whole main part of this whole year was the terrible position we were all in. A lot of us were in quarantine and so forth for so long and it's honestly a scary thought. I think it goes without saying that I pray that this never happens ever again. There's also the fact that so many things that so many people were excited for got pushed back is also disappointing like movies and conventions and so on. So, yeah, this year has pretty much been a huge disaster. But, I'm still optimistic about 2021. I'm still hoping the vaccine they're talking about will be done soon and hopefully the world can return to normal soon. But, for 2021, beyond the whole virus situation, I'm hoping will have things to normal to the point where we can do things like go back to have cinemas open again and new movies being released because I've really missed doing that. I do clearly want things to be normal to the point where everyone's safe, but, still, I want all that too. And I'm sure that applies to everyone. So, yeah, hopefully we never have to face anything like this again any time in the future. And that's really it. And so, everyone, thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment