Monday 17 May 2021

Manga Exhibit London National History Museum 2019

So, back in 2019, I went to a manga exhibit that was being held in the London National History Museum. It was so cool and around the time I was getting into more anime and manga. And it was so amazing seeing so many of my favourite manga series on display and being talked about and shown. And, I recently made a video showing the photos I took on my YouTube channel. Especially since, again, I'm trying to talk about anime and manga more on my channel. I do kinda wish I was into more anime around this time because then I could be amazed at seeing a whole bunch of the ones I like now there, but I still saw a whole bunch of ones I did like at the time and I like looking back on it and thinking about it. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment