Sunday 9 May 2021

My anime collectibles reviews

So, like I was saying before, I'm trying to get a lot more anime collectibles. Really, just kinda random ones from various shows I like. I've been able to get a whole lot more of them recently and, for a few weeks now, I've been making review of the new ones I've been getting on my YouTube channel. So, not, like I might have said before, I'm gonna show these review on here like I do of my Kingdom Hearts figures I do. I'm hoping to keep this going for a while considering I'm still hoping to get more soon and I'm gonna do review for them. And, like the other thing I said before, I mainly want to get figures of Universe 7 from Dragon Ball Super, the Straw Hats and Team 7. So far, I have all of Team 7, but I might try getting the other teams from Naruto too. And, again, just other anime characters as well. And so, here are the ones I've done so far and I hope you all like these and please subscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment