Sunday 23 May 2021

Mu tribute to Kentaro Miura

So, it was recently announced that Kentaro Miura, the creator of the Berserk manga series has tragically passed away. He actually died two weeks ago, but it was announced to the world only three days ago. This is most likely due to the family wanting it to be private for a while before letting everyone know. And, yeah, this has caused a lot of people to be very upset including myself. I may not talk about Berserk that much on this blog, but it's a manga series I'm a fan of and I wish to talk about it more soon. In the meantime, I just made a tribute video for him like a lot of people have been doing these past few days. I do mostly say what everyone else is saying, like how this could possibly be the end of Berserk even though it hasn't finished yet and some possibilities of what this could mean for the rest of the series as well as just going over his work on the manga series itself. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment