Sunday 30 May 2021

My Gon Freecss collectible (Review)

So, about a week ago, I managed to get myself a Gon Freecss collectible from Hunter x Hunter on Amazon. As I said, I'm now hoping to get more of these anime collectibles and review them on my YouTube channel. I've been able to get them a lot recently which I showed on here a few weeks ago and I'm getting more soon. And, I was lucky enough to get this one for super cheap on Amazon so I'm happy I was able to find Gon. I'm still waiting for my one of Sage Of Six Paths Naruto one and I might be getting one of Guts soon from Berserk. And, again, I'm always really excited to be getting more of these and be adding more of these to my collection and, yeah, I'm just super happy to have them. Anyway, this is my review for Gon and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment