Sunday 21 November 2021

My Uraraka and Iida collectibles (Review)

So, yesterday, I was at another Comic Con here and that allowed me to find more anime collectibles. And the two I got were ones for Uraraka and Iida from My Hero Academia. It's kinda been a while since I got one from My Hero Academia, but I'm glad I did. And getting more to go along with the Deku and Kacchan ones I have already is also cool. I did try getting a Todoroki one but it was busted when it arrived, so, hopefully I can get another one for that soon. But, for now, let's just focus on the new Uraraka and Iida figures. Actually, speaking of My Hero Academia, I've been able to read more mangas of it lately and I'm super excited for more. Anyway, here's my review for the figures and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment