Saturday 13 November 2021

New Disney+ Day 2021 Marvel Teasers

So, yesterday, we got a whole bunch of new Disney+ content for Marvel because yesterday was Disney+ Day. So the biggest new things we got to see were teasers for Moon Knight, She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel. Yes, there were some other things revealed like a look at Secret Invasion and so on, but in terms of the actual new proper teasers, we got to see ones for those I just mentioned. Out of the shows that're coming out now, the one I'm most excited to see is Moon Knight. It seems cool and I like the idea for character. But the other two teasers look really cool too. I'm just excited to see new characters in the M.C.U and these give me a lot of hope for that. And so, here they are and I hope you all like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment