Wednesday 17 November 2021

Spider-Man: No Way Home Second Trailer

So, after all this time, we finally got the second trailer for Spider-Man: No Way Home. I haven't seen people get excited for a trailer this much in a long while. But, yeah, I was super excited for this too and this trailer definitely delivered. This pretty much gave me what I wanted. We get some new shots of the villains and it looks like Doctor Octopus might actually be a good guy in this. We get a nice and funny moment with him with Peter, Ned and M.J and, like I said, we get some shots of the other villains like Green Goblin, Sandman, Lizard and Electro. Some of these guys actually look different, but really cool. I think Green Goblin was the best one to see because he's my favourite Spidey villain. We still don't see Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield, but I think that helps make this more exciting for when we'll see them in the movie. And it's cool because the film is coming out in just a little under a month where I am. But, yeah, I'm super hyped for the film and I can't wait to see it. And so, here's the trailer and I hope you all like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment