Friday 30 September 2022

My Josuke Higashikata collectible (Review)

So, I was recently finally able to get my first anime collectible for a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure character. For this first one, I got Josuke from Part 4, Diamond Is Unbreakable. I haven't done my review for this one yet, but, I'll say in advance that I really, really loved it and Josuke himself is part of the reason. I'd say he's probably my second favourite JoJo character next to Jotaro. Once Stone Ocean finishes, I'll do my review for this, Golden Wind and Stone Ocean. I already finished Golden Wind as well. Anyway, for this Josuke figure, it's not at all what I was expecting because it's a lot smaller than I thought. There's kind of a series going on with a set of JoJo figures and I thought this was one of them, but it's not. It's way smaller and doesn't have the proper looking stand that I thought it would. Anyway, here's my review and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment