Sunday 11 September 2022

My Krillin collectible (Review)

So, finally finishing my collectibles of Dragon Ball characters, I recently got one for Krillin. I mentioned a bunch of times already that I've been trying to get one of him to complete my collection of Dragon Ball characters from the Tournament Of Power and I finally did recently and I'm super happy with it because I've been looking for one for ages and I finally have him. So, now, I have the collectibles for Dragon Ball I want like Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Krillin, Frieza, Gohan, Master Roshi, Tien, Android 17 and 18. It's really awesome to have them all because I've been trying to get the set of the ten of them together and I finally do. It's just great to finally have a team like them together as part of my anime collectible collection. I have some more coming from other series at the moment so I'm hoping to show them off here once they arrive and I'm really excited to get them. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment