Tuesday 27 September 2022

My paintings of Attack On Titan characters

So, guys, I've been doing more anime painting entries lately, and this new one I've done is for Attack On Titan. I was kinda wondering about this for a while because I wasn't entirely sure if I could do these, but, I decided to give it a shot and, for the most part, I was happy with these. I didn't do that many. I only wanted to try to do a couple so I did Eren, Mikasa, Armin and Levi. I'm especially happy with the way my Eren one came out. I'm hoping I'll be able to do a few more anime painting entries soon. I have a few more in mind, so, hopefully I'll be able to do those soon. Anyway, these are my ones for Attack On Titan, and so, here they are and I hope you all like these.

Eren:

Mikasa:

Armin:

Levi:

No comments:

Post a Comment