Friday 23 September 2022

My paintings of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba characters

So, guys, I realise I've been trying to do more painting entries lately and thankfully I've been doing a ton of anime ones. This time, I did ones for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. I've been thinking of doing one for this series ever since I started watching the series in January. I really just did paintings of Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke, but, I'm super, super happy with the way these turned out and I'm happy to be sharing them on here. I might try doing more for some other series soon, but, at the moment, here are my ones for Demon Slayer. Here they are and I hope you all like these.
Tanjiro:


















Nezuko:


















Zenitsu:


















Inosuke:


















No comments:

Post a Comment