Friday 21 October 2022

My Guts collectible (Review)

So, guys, another new anime collectible I've gotten recently was a new figure of Guts from Berserk. I've been thinking of getting a figure of him for a while. I'm a massive Berserk fan and so it was great to be able to get one of Guts himself. Speaking of Berserk, chapter 370 of the manga was released recently and it closed the Fantasia arc of the story, so I guess you could say this was a way of celebrating that and the story of Berserk continuing since Kouji Mori is continuing the manga since Miura passed away last year. And it's just great to finally have a figure of Guts along with the other characters, and especially protagonists I have in my display case. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment