Sunday 30 October 2022

My Boruto Uzumaki collectible (Review)

So, another great collectible I got just the other day is my newest one, Boruto. I was kinda debating on whether I'd actually get Boruto, but, recently, someone was selling him on eBay for a really good price and this is also around the time a lot of new anime collectibles were being put out so I was thankfully able to get him. The one I got is actually in a set with an adult Naruto and, while I'm not gonna get that for a few reasons that I explain in the video, it is still pretty cool and I'm really happy to have gotten this Boruto. It's a Banpresto figure, like I've said before, I'm always impressed with how amaingly accurate they're able to make these figures and this is no exception. I'm glad I got him and, and this is something I explain in the video, but I put him in the case next to my Asta figure and they look really cool together. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment