Friday 14 October 2022

My paintings of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure characters

So, guys, this is a really big one for me. I've been thinking about doing a paintings entry for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for a while. I've thought maybe it would be tricky, mostly because Araki has a very unique style that I was worried I wouldn't be able to do. But, today, I finally tried it out and I'm really, really happy with the way these came out. Maybe a couple didn't come out very good, but I'm mostly really happy with these. For this, I actually did paintings for the six JoJo protagonists from the first JoJo universe like Jonathan, Joseph, Jotaro, Josuke, Giorno and Jolyne. I know I still haven't done reviews for Diamond Is Unbreakable, Golden Wind or Stone Ocean yet, but, thankfully, the rest of the Stone Ocean anime is coming out in December, so, once I finish it, I'm definitely gonna do the review for them afterwards. So, yeah, like I just said, I'm really happy with the way a lot of these came out and hopefully I can do more anime painting entries soon. Anyway, here they are and I hope you all like these.

Jonathan:











Joseph:











Jotaro:











Josuke:











Giorno:











Jolyne:

No comments:

Post a Comment